Friday, February 19, 2010

Pumpkin Soup

Hi...aside from sharing review in English,I have in my mind .."why won't I share my home made recipes too".
I hope my blog can help  lighten up your day with the delicious recipes I will be sharing with you.



Pumpkin Soup

Ingredients:

5 cloves of garlic (minced)
1/2 cup onion (minced)
1 cup pumpkin  (cut thinly)
2 cups of milk
1 cup of water
1 pc. knorr chicken cube
  (or chicken broth)
a salt to taste &
a pinch of pepper

Direction:
  1. In a pan put 1 cup of water and 1 cup of pumpkin,cook for 5min. in a low heat.
  2. Smashed the cooked pumpkin.
  3. Place butter in a pan then saute garlic until it gets brownish and then add the onion and saute for 1min.
  4. Once the onion is cooked you can add the smashed pumpkin and saute for 1min.
  5. Add the rest ingredients,milk,salt & pepper.
  6. Simmer for 2minutes
Serve hot....
Bon Appetite!!!!!

1 comment: